He was just about 8 weeks old our first weekend with him.
At the pumpkin patch!
He didn't mind too many kisses. :)
He mastered sticking his tongue out...
and sucking his big toe!
He could entertain a group of 20 somethings with his contagious laugh!
Being held was quite possibly his most favorite activity.
He enjoyed people watching out the front window.
He is one cute baby in his jammies!
He tolerated playing with Reagan.
We love him to pieces!
Aww! Such a sweetie! Love your post.
ReplyDeleteOh, sweet boy. I can't believe he is one!
ReplyDeleteLucky boy for all of the love that he has! Oh, and adorable too...
ReplyDeleteYou have so many cute pictures of him! How precious!
ReplyDeleteI MISS THAT KID!!!! AHHH - and I can only imagine the beastly baby he has turned into! Those chubby cheeks and legs! Oh gosh...and can you imagine him with teeth??! I LOVE IT.
ReplyDelete