Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good." Brian Andreas
=) Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Very excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!Beautiful already!
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been waiting for you to put this on your blog! You better post some bump pictures eventually!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteAwww...I love that grandbaby so much!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I JUST found your blog this morning, and I'm SO GLAD I did!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how happy I am for you guys...Praise the LORD for this little life!!!! I'll be praying for you!!!
ReplyDeletecan i be in the delivery room?
ReplyDeleteYea! Can't wait to give Cutest Scully his/her first sprinkle donut!
ReplyDeleteI am so stinkin happy for you both! Praise Jesus from whom all blessings flow! Love you little Scully!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Tiff's! Congratulations! So excited for you and Jeremiah! Hope you are feeling great!
ReplyDeleteEmily Ecklund