Sunday, October 16, 2011

3 Quick Trips!

Sawyer has already been on 3 roadtrips in his short little life! All three were just one night trips. It's amazing how much stuff you justify bringing when you have a baby!

Trip #1 - In mid August, Nene, Auntie Tiff, Uncle Sam, Zeke, Olive, Sawyer and I drove up to Yosemite to surprise Papa on Walkabout. He was celebrating his 25th year as a guide!!

Uncle Sam did a good job keeping Sawyer entertained in the car. I think they get along so well because they look exactly alike.


Thank goodness for O and her great driving skills!


Uncle Jon set up a fake meeting at the Pizza Factory and we walked in and surprised Papa. :)


At the agape service




Trip #2 - For my birthday Jeremiah surpised me with tickets to a Sugarland concert in Vegas. He thought through every last detail including asking my parents to take Sawyer overnight! That was our plan until the week of the concert came and I realized I wasn't quite ready to leave the little bean.
So...

Auntie Kari came to the rescue and came with us to watch Sawyer during the concert!
Boy did we get a lot of looks for bringing a baby to Vegas!

We stayed at the Monte Carlo and had an awesome view of the party people at the pool. They all made us a tad bid uncomfortable but were truely fascinating to watch.


We walked around the strip for a very short time since it was well over 100 degrees


and ate at the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay before the concert.


It's a lot of work being a Scully boy.


On Sunday we stopped by The Bellagio to take a look at the chocolate fountain!


Sawyer was ready to hit the road and begin our LONG drive home.


It was a fun trip and a great concert!!

Trip #3 - Sawyer attend his first Wallace Family Reunion in September!


Meeting Aunt Mary :)


And a not so great family picture!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the Moby!!! Seems that yours is getting lots of love and use! I can't believe how tall and handsome your son is already -- nor can I believe that my last real conversation with you was before his birth! Wow, how time flies!

    ReplyDelete