24 weeks
26 weeks
28 weeks
30 weeks
32 weeks
34 weeks
37 weeks
Only a few weeks to go! Praying our little guy decides to turn...
"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good." Brian Andreas
You are SO cute! Goodness! It makes me want to be pregnant again ;-)
ReplyDeleteHope he decides to turn.... You still have time! While you still have time (before he comes) you should put up some pictures of your nursery. I want to ooh and aah over it!
You are adorable! So happy he's decided to hold out this long! I was in the same boat with Gentry. He never turned, but everything went so smoothly! I'll keep praying for you!
ReplyDeleteRemember when you were worried about looking big enough? I think it's safe to say you look big enough. Praying for a turn-around soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteaunt Linda