8 weeks

11 weeks

15 weeks
17 weeks
19 weeks
20 weeks
21 weeks
22 weeks
I have SO enjoyed being pregant! It's incredible feeling our little guy move throughout the day, although he seems to move most when his dad is talking. :)
"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good." Brian Andreas


Ahhh! You're so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe perfect little belly bump!!! A precious little belly bump! Still can't believe that the little ones I knew when they were born are having kids. I feel SO old. Courtney, you have been blessed and I love this. I have no boy things to share, but I do have a few baby carries that are all black. The ones that you wear on the front of you and can even be worn on your back. Let me know if you want them. I can take pictures and send them to you too. Congratulation!!! You are a glowin Mother to be!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck? I thought you were pregnant....this looks like nothing more than a little holiday weight gain to me ;) jk ;) Looking good! But seriously, eat up mama!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! We are SO excited for you both :) Boys are amazing and being the mother of a boy changes your life :) Good things are in store for you my friend!
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy in all of your pics!!!!! Yay for baby bump!
ReplyDeleteLooking great Courtney! We got your adorable Christmas card! We're going to be in SoCal the first weekend in Feb with my Mom. We'd love to see you and the rest of the fam!
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute!!! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete