We joined my family that evening to break the seal and start imagining our life with a little boy or a little girl. Jeremiah was pretty convinced about a girl but I on the other hand knew it was a boy. In fact I was so confident that I had already purchased bedding for a boy that could not be returned.
My mom had gifts ready to be opened!
With Tiffany on speaker phone we broke the seal...
That's me bragging about my spidey senses and Jeremiah feeling VERY shocked and VERY proud to be having a son!
Discussing whether or not our boy will own his first .22 before leaving the womb
We are SO thrilled about our precious little boy and thankful for our family who is celebrating this gift with us!
Like, Like, Like LIKE!!!! :) Although I have to say that I sort of figured it out when Paul made a FB post asking Dave if Scully or Troyer was taking Georgia Ruth to prom... hehe... My covert ways.... SO HAPPY!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you included the Bixby clan. So fun to know what kind of stuff I'm now shopping for!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Aunt Linda