Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Summer fun and playground time in the park!"

I haven't been a good blogger this summer. My sister reminds me of that often and I remind her that I have this little thing called a job that keeps me somewhat busy.

So in honor of Garth & Kat here are a few summer pictures!
A little birthday celebration with trick candles. Trick candles are a lot more fun when no one is aware they are tricky, including the person that bought them.


By this time I was sure I was going to pass out.


A little help please!


The best way to make friends with a 2 year old is to give him a LARGE slice of funfetti cake!


We love our Olliepop!


My mom was so generous to take us girls on a weekend getaway! This was one of our many attemps at getting a good picture. Olive got spanked for looking in the wrong direction. Kidding Tiffany! To read more about this fun weekend go here.


Well folks, that about sums up my summer! A birthday and a getaway weekend and it's already September. Hope you had a happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your niece and nephew are really cute! You should blog about them more often!

    ReplyDelete