Monday, May 24, 2010

a play date

There is no need for an alarm clock in this house! Not when I have a sister who gets woken up by two VERY sweet and VERY early risers and can't think of anything better to do but set up an early morning play date with me.

Someone won the contest for biggest smile and was awarded Mickey Mouse panikins!


Here is a close up in case you didn't catch the fashion statement he made.


The conversation went something like this:
Me: "Zeke can you smile for Auntie Cokes?"
Zeke: "No!" (emphasis on the exclamation point)

Me: "OK, well I guess we're not having pancakes today"
He thought about it for 1/2 a second and...BINGO!


Playing at the park!


Marching home with Mama & Olive - a nice end to a great play date!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to join the next Monday morning breakfast play date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially enjoy the 4th picture down.. shoes on the wrong feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Auntie you are!!!

    ReplyDelete