Spring Banner
My sister made one too and posted the tutorial here. I added some fabric flowers which I think are deliciously cute (and found the tutorial here)but now have a love-hate relationship with them. I may or may not have sewn and unsewn these flowers 3 times because the perfectionist in me couldn't deal with them being lopsided. They're still lopsided and I've decided it's cuter that way (mostly I didn't want to go for round #4 and then blame my inadequte sewing abilities on my husband...you know, do something really rational like that).
Super Cute (& VERY time consuming!) Wreath
Isn't the bird the cutest?! I found the wreath tutorial here and the bird tutorial here.
Grandpa Tom would love that my girls have banners that bear his favorite greeting!
ReplyDeleteYes! The long awaited post has finally arrived. Super cute spring decorations, but where is the Hoppy Easter banner?
ReplyDeleteI love it and need to borrow your punch one of these days! Your wreath and bird turned out sooooo great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteWell, aren't you a crafty little thing!! Super fun! I think we need to have a craft day so you and Carrie can teach me how to do some of these fun things!! Also, I didn't know you had a blog!! FUN FUN FUN!!! A new blog buddy!!! :)
ReplyDelete